Quicklaunch Ltd (referred to as Quicklaunch) is a company registered England and Wales (Company No. 13684905)
Sign off and approval, and/or payment an invoice will be taken as acceptance of the following terms of business. Please ensure you have read and fully understand what is written below. Please contact us if anything is not clear to you.
- Services. Client has retained Service Provider to perform: Based on the chosen ‘package’ QuickLaunch will provide services and on-going support that are inline with the chosen package. QuickLaunch will maintain any websites hosted on their server (located in Manchester, UKFast)
- Payment. Client agrees to commit to a cost of the chosen package for the minimum contract period of the desired package (from the date we receive the first payment).
- Should the bank account used to setup the agreement become inactive the client agrees to update Quicklaunch with the new and updated payment details within 15 days to ensure no ‘missed payment’ penalties are incurred.
- issued payments: If a payment is missed the client has 30 days from when the payment was due to satisfy the invoice and bring the account back into good standing (meaning nothing is owed). If the client misses 2 or more payments consecutively there is a penalty charge of £50 for the first missed invoice and then a further £25 per month it goes unpaid. If the client misses up to 6 payments without trying to resolve the issue with Quicklaunch, we reserve the right to cancel the agreement and invoice for money owed.
- The services covered within the costs are: Delivering a fully responsive and branded website. Fully hosted. Support includes maintaining the Quicklaunch platform and theme to ensure it is secure and up to date. E-mail support covers answering queries and guidance with using the website content management system itself.
- Additional Work. Client understands additional work beyond the scope of this Agreement must be negotiated separately and will require a separate Agreement. Services requested by Client and provided by Service Provider that do not fall within the scope of this Agreement will be billed separately at the full standard hourly rate (£45) according to service category with payment due upon receipt.
- Office Hours & Communication. Office hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Email is to be the primary form of communication between Client and Service Provider. Service Provider is available for phone calls during office hours. The frequency of calls and e-mails to the Service Provider should be inline with your package as to the level of support you receive. If we feel you need more support than your current package offers, it might be suggested or recommended that the client upgrades their package to include the appropriate level of support (additional support not covered by your contract falls is classed as additional work).
- Materials & Information. Client will provide all content, outlines, photos, project images, etc., necessary for any special projects. Source material must be clear and legible. Client is responsible for supplying all pertinent information, and for supplying accurate, truthful and complete information necessary for Service Provider to perform or complete the agreed services or project.
- Client understands that any delay in getting content requested by the Service Provider could delay getting the website live.
- Delivery. We estimate the time period from signup to going live is currently 4 weeks. This takes into account time needed for feedback and updates.
- Accuracy of Information. Client agrees that the accuracy of information supplied to Service Provider is the sole responsibility of Client, and that Service Provider is not responsible and shall not be held liable for the results of services performed on the basis of inaccurate, incomplete or untruthful information furnished by Client.
- Cancellation: Our minimum contract period is 12 months, and upon cancellation, this enforcement is at our discretion. To cancel your subscription, a written notification must be received by us 30 days prior to the intended cancellation date. Please note that subscription charges will apply during the notification period.Customers have the option to cancel their contract at any time during the first 90 days of the agreement. After this period, the minimum contract period of 12 months will apply.If a customer wishes to retain their Quicklaunch website following the cancellation, their account must be in good standing (prior to cancellation) and they must have been on the platform for at least 18 months (for start-up customers) or 12 months (for Business customers and above). If they do not meet the criterea then they can opt the pay the difference in order to retain their Quicklaunch website following cancellation.In cases where the customer has bought or taken ownership of their website following cancellation, please note that cancelling your account with Quicklaunch means the following:
- Your website will not be hosted on the Quicklaunch server(s). New hosting and migration is to be arranged by or carried out by the customer.
- Any licenses provided by Quicklaunch for software and/or plugins on the website will be deactivated.
- Any Quicklaunch specific tools or services will be deactivated and/or removed prior to website handover.
- Support: The service provider will provide maintenance of the platform ensuring it is updated and secure. Support offered to the client will be in line with the level of support the client has signed up for. Basic support includes e-mail support and technical guidance when it comes to using the platform itself. It does not cover content changes or development work to be carried out on the website unless this bolt on has been purchased.
- We reserve the right to update and change these terms & conditions as required. However we will notify you when this happens.
- These terms and conditions of business supersede any previous versions and apply to all present and future projects unless otherwise agreed in writing. Quicklaunch reserves the right to change or modify these terms at any stage with immediate effect. By agreeing to these terms, your statutory rights are not affected.
Confidentiality and Privacy
- Quicklaunch is committed to protecting the privacy of all its’ Clients’ information and data and ensuring that all information passed between Quicklaunch and Client shall done so confidentially and securely and both Quicklaunch and the Client shall at all times maintain strict terms of confidentiality in connection with any confidential information and trade secrets imparted to or acquired by the other in connection with the Services hereunder unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- Quicklaunch shall back up all work and data on a remote hard drive for a period of three (3) months following completion of the relevant assignment after which it will be erased unless otherwise agreed in the Contract.
Dealing with Disputes
The parties shall attempt to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to this contract through negotiations between senior executives of the parties, who have authority to settle the same but if the matter is not resolved by negotiation within 30 days of receipt of a written ‘invitation to negotiate’, the parties will attempt to resolve the dispute in good faith through an agreed Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) procedure, or in default of agreement, through an ADR procedure as recommended to the parties by the President or the Vice President, for the time being, of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators. If the matter has not been resolved by an ADR procedure within 60 days of the initiation of that procedure, or if any party will not participate in an ADR procedure, the dispute may be referred to arbitration by any party. The seat of the arbitration shall be England and Wales. The arbitration shall be governed by both the Arbitration Act 1996 and Rules as agreed between the parties. Should the parties be unable to agree on an arbitrator or arbitrators, or be unable to agree on the Rules for Arbitration, any party may, upon giving written notice to other parties, apply to the President or the Vice President, for the time being, of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators for the appointment of an Arbitrator or Arbitrators and for any decision on rules that may be necessary. Nothing in this clause shall be construed as prohibiting a party or its affiliate from applying to a court for interim injunctive relief.We reserve the right to charge interest on late paid invoices at the rate of 8% above bank base rates under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998. We also reserve the right to suspend our services or to cease to act for you on giving written notice if payment of any fees is unduly delayed. We intend to exercise these rights only where it is fair and reasonable to do so.